May 10, 2007

YCW Program

Below are pictures from Ava's Young Children's World Program on Monday night. The kids were so cute! Something about 2 year olds singing on stage is just funny! We had our 20 week sonogram today-- still a boy! Everything looks good so far, and we are thankful everyday for good health both for me and the baby. On that note, any of you who check this and don't know about Christine Pinson, please be praying for her health and baby. You can read updates on Mindy Tyndall's blog. Christine has struggled her entire pregnancy with severe pain and we have been lifting her up constantly. Those of you who do know Christine are already praying I'm sure. Today I pray for relief from pain, and peace for all of the Pinsons and Tyndalls.

6 comments:

Kara said...

her pictures on stage make me so excited thinking about our boys being the same age! who knows...they could be on stage together one of these days!

Unknown said...

Thank you, sweet Summer. Can't believe how Ava is growing!
Hugs - M

Kara said...

it could be classified as stalking. but i'd like to think of it as getting bored at home with the new schedule!

Noe Family said...

Cute! Looks like she participated way more than Hayden did at his Rainbow Bible School program last night. He didn't act up, he just didn't do anything! Stared at his teacher. Good times. Ha. Hey, any name ideas for the little Mr. Walters?

Shelly said...

Precious Ava! She looks so cute and big up there! That's a cute family picture y'all got too! Love you and miss you!

Anita said...

Hi Summer! Your little girl is so cute and congratulations on your boy. You will love a baby boy. They are too sweet! I thought I saw you at the zoo out of the corner of my eye, but thought I was crazy since you live in Abilene. I guess it was you. Take care, I enjoyed reading your blog.