Nov 21, 2009

Ava's Art

I just had to post some of Ava's artwork. She loves to color and produces more art than I could possibly display in my house. These are some of my favorites from the last few months:


Drawn after we attended a wedding last weekend. Notice the
stained glass window in the back and the Bride's train.

She said this is me about to hug her. I like the clip in my hair.

This is a picture of Ava with the 3 Strader girls.

This is a self portrait of Ava in her Halloween costume as a cowgirl.

She does a lot of drawings for friends.
This is one for Emma Russell and Ella Carder.

David and Goliath. I love Goliath's angry eyes and David's surprised face.

This is a colorful girl, but it reminds me of a Japanese kokeshi doll.

Ava drew this at my mom's house while looking at a photo of
my mom in Japan standing in front of a big pink bus.

More friends: Ava and Sofia

A princess and a rainbow


5 comments:

sandra pierson said...

I like to see the world through Ava's eyes as she talks about what she sees and draws what she sees. I can't keep enough art supplies on the shelf for this 5 year old!

Kate said...

I love this post and the girl who drew the pictures! She is so artistic, but that's no surprise considering both her parents are artists!

JENNY said...

I am impressed. I love all the pictures, especially the one that looks like a kokeshi doll. She is pretty creative!

Kasey said...

I think my favorite is the one of you about to hug her. Hahaha its adorable! I can't wait to see yall soon!!

hxr said...

ugg
uggs
ugg boots shoes
ugg boots
ugg shoes
ugg boots on sale
uggs outlet
Classic Ugg Boots
ugg sandals
wholesale Ugg Boots
wholesale uggs
Fashion Ugg boots
cheap ugg shoes
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Baby Ugg Boots
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Nightfall
Short Metallic Ugg Boots

UGG Classic
UGG Classic Argyle Knit
UGG Classic Crochet Boots
UGG Sandals
UGG Coquette Sandals
Ugg Dakota sandals
UGG Gypsy sandals
UGG Halendi sandals
UGG Morocco sandals
Ugg Stripe Cable Knit
UGG Sundance Grab bags
UGG Ultra boots
jerseys
cheap jerseys
Wholesale jerseys
soccer jerseys
nba jerseys
mlb jerseys
NBA Jerseys
Jerseys