Nov 21, 2009

Ava's Art

I just had to post some of Ava's artwork. She loves to color and produces more art than I could possibly display in my house. These are some of my favorites from the last few months:


Drawn after we attended a wedding last weekend. Notice the
stained glass window in the back and the Bride's train.

She said this is me about to hug her. I like the clip in my hair.

This is a picture of Ava with the 3 Strader girls.

This is a self portrait of Ava in her Halloween costume as a cowgirl.

She does a lot of drawings for friends.
This is one for Emma Russell and Ella Carder.

David and Goliath. I love Goliath's angry eyes and David's surprised face.

This is a colorful girl, but it reminds me of a Japanese kokeshi doll.

Ava drew this at my mom's house while looking at a photo of
my mom in Japan standing in front of a big pink bus.

More friends: Ava and Sofia

A princess and a rainbow


4 comments:

sandra pierson said...

I like to see the world through Ava's eyes as she talks about what she sees and draws what she sees. I can't keep enough art supplies on the shelf for this 5 year old!

Kate said...

I love this post and the girl who drew the pictures! She is so artistic, but that's no surprise considering both her parents are artists!

JENNY said...

I am impressed. I love all the pictures, especially the one that looks like a kokeshi doll. She is pretty creative!

Unknown said...

I think my favorite is the one of you about to hug her. Hahaha its adorable! I can't wait to see yall soon!!