Ava-When I'm angry and mad.
Ava-By being funny, like maybe swinging me up high or pretending to be a horse and laying down when I get on your back.
Ava-Well, that's a hard one. I don't know.
Ava- Just a little tiny bit old 'cause you're not as old as Grandma Ruby and Sasi. (Sorry Ruby and mom.)
Ava- Really tall (I'm 5' 3" so this is probably the only time in my life I have been called "really tall.")
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
Ava- Maybe play with me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Ava- I think you do something fun together if you're with somebody like go to a party or the mall.
10. What does your mom do that's really silly?
Ava- Playing with me.
Ava- Listening to me. (Ouch. I need to work on this one.)
Ava- Take care of me and working at the building at church.
Ava-Carrots? (Um no, but good idea.)
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Ava-She plays baby dolls with me. That makes me proud..
16. What's your mom's favorite thing to do?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Ava- Um. Play outside together. Sometimes we swing together.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Ava- We're both persons and we're both girls.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Ava-You're taller and I'm smaller.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Ava- By playing together.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Ava- By marrying each other and loving each other together.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?